KNEC diploma or grade1 Nita graduate in motor vehicle mechanics or mechanical engineering: 2yrs teaching or industrial experience.
· Carry out research and prepare up to date learning materials
· Prepare course outline for all the units allocated and issue to students within the first week of the semester
· Teach the units allocated by the head of department and as reviewed from time to time
· Evaluate the outcomes of individual learning through formal assessments or informal methods and ensuring feedback is given.
· Ensure the subject course is sufficiently covered within the stipulated time period.
· Administer/ supervise related practical lesson
· Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments
· Prepare and present all the professional documents as required by the academic policy
· Participate in extra-curricular activities organized by the college.
· Any other duty duty that may be allocated to you.