The successful candidate will support the Legal by ensuring excellent customer service and integrity of data.
- Answers phones and returns phone calls.
- Translates and assists with meetings where needed (through video conference).
- Interviews clients and records client information confidentially and accurately.
- Enters data accurately into the ETO and CAN databases.
- Extracts reports from the respective databases.
- Responsible for taking phone messages and transferring calls.
- And, performs other duties assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma in Law or equivalent.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of one year of administrative experience.
- Fully fluent in English and Spanish (writing and speaking)
- Comfort with databases and capability of learning new digital systems.
- Intermediate Word and Excel spreadsheet and word processing skills.
- Basic Math skills, 10-key touch.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines concurrently.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to new objectives.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Requires minimal supervision to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing to take constructive criticism and improve writing skills