Position Reports to: Legal Officer
The role requires understanding of litigation procedures, land Laws and land registration procedures.
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Attending registries and/or other government offices for purposes of including: filing, registrations, making payments, making applications, fixing dates, perusals and searches, extracting court orders, obtaining consents, obtaining conveyancing demands and certificates.
- Effecting service and delivery of requisite dispatch;
- Arranging files in the legal cabinet and filing documents in the relevant files.
- Retrieving files and documents needed by Legal Officer.
- Handling matters expected of a legal clerk.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Qualification as paralegal
- Valid process server certificate
- Demonstrable experience with Lands and Company registry