- Demonstrates of trucks to customer. (May include test drives.)
- Uses all reasonable methods of prospecting for new truck customers on a daily basis and write report on a daily basis.
- Provides follow-up and ongoing service to existing customers.
- Offers service to all walk-in and call-in customers on assigned floor days
- Writes complete and accurate sales orders, secures deposits, and processes paperwork in accordance with established policies.
- Attends sales and training meetings.
- Studies truck and equipment specifications to improve knowledge of product performance and application continually.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- University diploma;
- At least two years Truck Sale related experience at Isuzu, TATA and HINO companies.
- Documents from the previous company to prove work experience (such as name card, pay slip and other non-confidential company documents the company has shared)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
SALARY (based on experience)
3 months’ Probation period: 20,000ksh - 30,000ksh + commission
Permanent position: 35,000ksh-50,000ksh +commission