- Sustainable growth in accounts of an active clientele base through communication and sales of products and services to enable the branch perform to its expectations.
- Maintenance and growth of a healthy credit portfolio through prudent loan administration, management and compliance with policies, procedures and best practice.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications
- Analyze applicants financial status, credit history, and property evaluations where need be to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Follow up loan collection from the clients.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Diploma in Business management, Business administration, Cooperative management, or any other business related Diploma.
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Be at least 23 years and above
- Competences Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent report writing and presentation skills