· Sustainable growth in accounts of an active clientele base through communication and sales of products and services to enable the branch perform to its expectations.
· Maintenance and growth of a healthy credit portfolio through prudent loan administration, management and compliance with policies, procedures and best practice.
· Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications
· Analyze applicants financial status, credit history, and property evaluations where need be to determine feasibility of granting loans.
· Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
· Follow up loan collection from the clients.
· Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
· Perform related work as assigned.
· Diploma in Business management, Business administration, Cooperative management, or any other business related Diploma.
· Have at least 2 years relevant experience
· Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
· Be at least 24 years and above
· Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
· Possess analytical and critical thinking skills
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Have excellent report writing and presentation skills