4G Capital is a fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt. Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen.
Our customers are our partners. We operate in their markets through 6-man micro units to provide tailored relationship-based services. Units are usually augmented by Satellite teams of 2-3 people operating in adjacent markets.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquire, Maintain and Grow Customer Base: Acquire new customers, support and retain existing customers and through their retention grow the customer base of the market to deliver new customer and active customer targets.
- Generate Revenue: Consistent delivery of monthly disbursement and collection targets. This includes marketing, sales, lead generation, customer onboarding and site visit, loan application and collection.
- Customer Service Delivery: Deliver first-rate customer service through consistent follow-up, and customer education
- Know-Your-Customer and Due Diligence: As the first point of contact of the business with the customer, conduct proper due diligence and KYC to ensure that the customer is a viable customer in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Relationship management: Work with partnered Collections Officer to serve customers by a relationship management approach, gather intel and create and maintain relationships with market authorities.
- Reporting: Document all customer interactions on Merlin from lead generation, customer follow-up and education, market intelligence on customer behaviour or customer market area, and all collection measures taken. Assist in accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities.
- Performing such other tasks and duties as the Company may from time to time designate as forming part of this job description
- Integrity and ability to work in informal market
- IT Literate: Able to use Apps and write reports
- Ability to create and maintain relationships
- Team player
- High Motivation & energy
- Functional problem solver
- Process Discipline – ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures