Industry: Mobile Micro Lending
Salary: 25,000- 30,000 plus commission
• Promote and sell company’s loan products to potential clients
• Expand market awareness by communicating features and benefits of the products and services effectively.
• Establish and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, staff and outsourcing partners.
• Identify sales prospects’ and follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Ensures permanent observation of the market and competitors, involvement in analysis of competitors and statistics.
• Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis; with the aim of meeting or exceeding targets.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of company’s products and services.
• Prepare forecasts, sales budgets and reports including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
• Generate business through sales promotion: i.e. sales pitching/calls on potential customers.
• Build relationships with existing referral sources and cultivate new referral sources both internally and externally.
• Achieve or exceed the Targets set.
• Work closely with the Team Leader in arranging for events/promotions for new acquisition of customers.
• Derive insights to competitor Sales activities and effectively counter the efforts.
• Regularly provide feedback to the Team Leader on the acceptance of the products in the market and suggest changes that could provide energy to the sales efforts.
• A university degree in any discipline or 2 years’ sales experience or diploma holder in lieu of degree certificate.
• Previous Sales experience in the mobile micro finance lending market with excellent communication skills IS A MUST.
• Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
• Have experience in the mobile micro lending market.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
• Must have a keen understanding for business and developing market segments.
• Self-starter; motivated, team focused, attention for detail and results driven.
• Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
• A pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills
• Vibrant and able to meet targets given to them.
• Ability to work under pressure
Key Performance Indicators
• Successfully activated sales