- Monitor and follow up of the Loan Book through review of files and discussions with debtors on repayment plans.
- Analyze and regularly review non-performing loans and initiate recovery plans
- Carry out periodical visits to defaulters and delinquent customer’s securities and advice on the condition of the security;
- Ensure the recovery exercise complies with credit policy and statutory regulations,
- Liaise and monitor the execution of the recovery exercise by the external Service Providers
- Maintain contacts and healthy relationship with customers and resolve any customer queries and complaints
- Compile the required periodic loan recovery reports.
- Between 25-35 years of age
- KCSE C above
- CPA Part II, CCP or its equivalent
- Diploma in Credit Management or related course
- Holder of a diploma or bachelor’s degree in Cooperative Management/ Commerce or its equivalent from a recognized university
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in debt recovery in a financial institution
- Adequate Knowledge in SACCOs and/or Micro-finance institutions
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, analytical, administrative and computer skills
- Self-motivated team player with proven ability to work with strict deadlines as well as to develop and maintain relationships
- Valid driving license with Class A (motor cycle) & B endorsement
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Computer literate
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their hand written application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of relevant qualifications by Close of Business 15th/November/2019.
The Application should be addressed to:
Joinas Sacco Society Ltd
P.O Box 669-00219
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.