No of positions: 3
Department: Business Development/Sales
Reports to: Branch Manager
Qualification Level: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 3 years
Main Duties: Credit Sales
- Daily disbursement of loans to meet the daily set budget towards achievement of the monthly budget.
- Appraisal of clients to establish their credit worthiness before giving of loans.
- Daily collection of accounts that fall due and in arrears.
- Daily reporting on clients’ accounts.
- Conduct regular field visits to prospect and generate leads for services.
- Build and maintain successful relationships with clients within assigned area.
- Gather market information to assist in planning and decision making.
- Actively follow up new leads and referrals resulting from enquiries, field activity and promotions.
- Monitor, analyze and review customer retention data and use findings to improve prospect targeting and conversion to customers.
- Follow through the sales process for services and liaise with various departments to ensure lead times are adhered to.
- Regularly update customers on loan progress, and respond and resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in promotional activities to market the company’s services.
- Provide feedback on customer feedback/comments relating to services and pricing as well as company performance and translate the insights obtained into compelling customer sales pitches.
- Maintain accurate records for all sales, prospecting activities, plans for marketing and reports.
- Manage business communication in relation to the brand and the business unit on email and through verbal discussions.
- Assist the Recovery staff in debt collection.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity, competitor products and recommend any necessary tactical action.
- Timely preparation of presentations, proposals, sales reports and any other sales documentation as required.
- Continuous professional development to keep up with current industry and trends. Timely and accurate reports. Any other duties that may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience and Personal Attributes
Qualifications & Experience
- At least a Diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution
- At least 3 years sales experience in the financial industry
- Proficiency in ICT with strong MS Office and internet ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Supervisory skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Alert to new opportunities both external and internal Highly effective communicator, both orally and in writing
Key Personal Attributes
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Team player
- Creativity and innovation
- Ability for independence, robustness and resilience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible for frequent travel