Sterling credit ltd offerscredit services to mainly small scale businesses , entrepreneurs and salary employees
Reports to: Business Manager
1. Develop an excellent and complete understanding of the company products and services and how they meet the needs of designated customer segments and the market.
2. Compile sales pipeline and forecasts.
3. Develop a base for long-term sources of clients through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face, cold calling on business owners/decision makers, emails and networking.
4. Conduct regular field visits to prospect and generate sales.
5. Build and maintain successful relationships with clients and partners within assigned sector and territory.
6. Gather market information to assist in planning and decision making.
7. Actively follow up new leads and referrals resulting from enquiries, field activity and promotions.
8. Monitor, analyze and review customer retention data and use findings to improve prospect targeting and conversion to customers.
9. Follow through the sales process for products assigned and liaise with various departments to ensure credit delivery timelines are adhered to.
10. Regularly update customers on sales order progress, and respond and resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
11. Actively participate in promotional activities to market the company’s services.
12. Ensure company policies have been effectively communicated to clients.
13. Provide feedback on customer feedback/comments relating to services and pricing as well as company performance and translate the insights obtained into compelling customer sales pitches.
14. Maintain accurate records for all sales, prospecting activities, plans for marketing and reports.
15. Participate in marketing/sales events as required.
16. Assist the Recovery staff in debt collection.
17. Timely preparation of presentations, proposals, sales reports and any other sales documentation as required.
18. Continuous professional development to keep up with current industry and trends.
19. Any other duties that may be assigned.
1. Excellent customer service and sales skills, with ability to make a business pitch and close a sale
2. Organized and goods record management skills
3. Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
4. Knowledge of the legal framework that governs the financial industry and the credit lending policies.
5. Alert to new opportunities both external and internal
1. Growth in client portfolio.
2. Increased business opportunities.
3. Timely collection of loans advances
4. Efficient service delivery in assigned regions.
5. Timely address and response to issues arising.
6. Timely and accurate financial and other reports as required.
7. Any other duties as may be assigned.
f the job including all its tasks, responsibilities, procedures and contacts. Able to deliver work within agreed timescales and performance standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
1. At least a Diploma in Sales and Marketing from or any other business related field a recognized institution
2. At least 2 years sales and customer relationship management experience in a financial industry
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly submit your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for .
Kindly headline your application loans officer.