The Engineer will ensure smooth running of the
day to day operations in the whole lodge, and should have a strong background in electrical engineering.
Duties and Responsibilities;
• Responsible for planning and undertaking
all routine maintenance service requests as assigned and ensure all is done to standard.
• Responding to breakdowns and diagnosing
• Repairing equipment and maintain all
areas of the facility and equipment
• Assist in monitoring all work being
performed by outside contractors
• Assist the management in specifying
proper supplies and equipment for operations.
• Responsible for emergency maintenance
service if necessary during the hours of operation
• Prepare an accurate and timely manner
monthly operational reports
• Assist in the managing of budgets
• Assist in maintaining statistical and
• Assist in developing and implementing
workplace safety policies and procedures
• Ensuring compliance with work place
safety policies and procedures
• Help in managing stocks of supplies and
• Perform any other duties and
responsibilities may be signed by Management
Qualification and Experience:
• Diploma or a degree in Engineering
• Technical experience of 2-3 years in
• Understanding of quality standards and
health and safety regulation.
• Good verbal and written communication
• Attention to detail.
• Strong problem solving skills and a