Our client based in Kikambala
is one of the leading ethical Clothing Factories in the world. The organization
is built on the belief that fashion has the power to make a positive
contribution to society. The organisation runs both a factory and a community
trust delivering life skills training to the local community.
- Liaise with Finance Department on issues related to procurement, cost control and custom issues.
- Liaise with suppliers to create a strong working relationship.
- Monitor and coordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure timely delivery of all items to site/store on time.
- Ensure that all stocks are arranged in a systematic order and are easily accessible & cleanliness is maintained at all time.
- Carry out stocktaking on a regular basis and reconcile physical stock.
- Manage import /export custom documentation under EPZ conditions.
- Ensure forward planning and preparation to ensure the import of raw materials and export of final good happen on schedule.
- In charge of inventory management, demand planning, receiving of incoming stocks and controlling outgoing stock.
- Planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating and delegating.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement/Supply chain Management.
- Must be a Member to a relevant professional body- CIPS/KISM.
- Must have recognized professional qualification – CIPS/CPSP.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in Logistic and Stores Management
- Knowledge and experience of working within a manufacturing environment is desirable
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Attention to detail, organizational and multitasking skills are essential
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment
- Proven ability to coordinate with other departments within a Company.
- Ability to train and evaluate staff in the department.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000/= (Approx. 1,000 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Mombasa, Kenya.
Deadline: 31st August 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.