- Maintaining system database (both soft and hard) that includes creating new stock items, suppliers and customers.
- Receipt of new orders from sales team, and updating the system accordingly in coordination with finance to ensure correct pricing in the system
- Organizing customer deliveries by liaising with 3rd party transporters for availability of trucks.
- Issuance of delivery notes and loading lists
- In coordination with finance production of sales invoices to customers in the system, and organising ETR VAT invoices
- Daily customer dispatch advices to the related teams
- Weekly update of forex exchange rate in the system KSH/USD
- Product purchase orders into the system
- Receipt of all products shipping and clearing charges into the system
- Maintaining stocks accounts with 3rd parties, where applicable
- General supervision of stocks accounts/movement
- Maintaining stock records at all times, and certifying the same at product receipt and dispatch.
- Coordinating with the following 3rd party service providers to ensure safe receipt and delivery of consignments
- Timely document preparation and completion of statutory form i.e KRA (Kenya Revenue authority)
- Timely statutory customs and duty payment, in coordination with finance
- Ensure that all customs transactions are current according to customs law
- Liaise with the clearing agent to confirm correct tariffs used, proper regime codes for both import and export documentations, prompt clearance of imported consignments
- Renewal of trade licences
- At least three years’ experience in the procurement & logistics field
- A degree/ higher diploma in any of the following disciplines:
• Procurement / supply chain management
3. Accounting background with experience in procurement will be considered
If you fit the description, please submit your cv .