Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to study and carry out precise instructions given in the job cards.
- Identify possible errors in the job cards and take prompt action by consulting the supervisor first before commencing on the job.
- Be able to produce 4-6 color jobs.
- Able to monitor the machine during the printing process and troubleshoot any problem that arises.
- Ensure that the printed materials has achieved the required print clarity, color accuracy and has met the conformance to the specifications given in the job card.
- Have knowledge and take proactive action in the maintenance of the flexo- printing machine, leading to good performance of work.
- Ensure quality printing-outs on the materials, as well as conduct periodic checks on print results.
- Effectively operate the machine with the required speed during printing in order to minimize wastage of materials.
- Maintain a clean work environment at the press-area before, during and after each job for efficiency and safety purposes.
- Importantly be able to complete all the documentation on time.
- Able to carry out safety checks on the machine.
- Provide relevant information regarding the printing progress to the production supervisor.
- Carry out any other additional duties assigned by the production supervisor.
Education & Work Experience
- Diploma in Printing/Graphic design or Mechanical engineering.
- At least 2-3 years of working in a Printing industry.
- Must have Knowledge of Flexo Printing machines.
- Able to learn and work independently under pressure.
- Proven record from previous employers.
- Attention to details: Demonstrate ability to work systematically and diligently.
- Good communication skills: Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
- Time Management Skills: Ability to prioritize important tasks.
- Team work skills: Ability to work independently while at the same time be an active team player.
- Computer Skills: Have Knowledge on the use of computer applications.
- Result-Oriented: Ability to complete detail work precisely and demonstrate the ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
- Personal ethics: Must be honest and have a high level of integrity and tact.
- Result oriented: Enjoy being measured and judged by performance results.
- Mature temperament: Ability to work diplomatically, harmoniously and effectively with a diverse group of people.