- You will be responsible for carrying out woodwork and repairs within the company buildings and facilities.
- Carrying out planned preventative decorating activities in accordance with the company and departmental standards to all areas of the facility.
- Maintaining stock levels of wood, equipment and all materials required to carry out the work.
- Utilizes skills in other related trades such as plumbing, roofing, bricklaying, painting, tiling, plastering, etc.
- Performs all carpentry works and repairs
- Performs all joinery works and repair in the building
- Making repair of building furniture such as office lockers, desks, shelf chairs etc.
- Make and repair of all doors, door frames, roof tosser, roofing leakages.
- Fixing floor tiles (wooden) P.V.C, fixing new carpets
- Put up partitions, new wooden structure and fences.
- Operating woodworking machines for planning and splitting
- A minimum of Certificate in Carpentry
- Two years’ work experience
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of carpentry works
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees