MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, develops, and implements maintenance methods and procedures designed to reduce downtime, supply chain losses, minimize operating costs, and optimize the utilization of technicians, materials and assets.
- Provides technical expertise to increase the number of zero breakdown machines, reduce breakdown re-occurrences, and increase Mean Time between Failure (MTBF).
- Drives improvements during equipment changes to deliver new procedures, breakdown reduction, root cause analysis, as well as risks and hazards
- Decide how best to use a plant’s workers and equipment to meet production goals
- Ensure that production stays on schedule and within budget
- Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems shall include capacity, quality, cost, or regulatory compliance issues
- Hire, train, and evaluate workers
- Create a TPM engaged culture with shared responsibilities between operators, technicians, engineers, and the respective leadership/management teams
- Analyze production data
- Monitor a plant’s workers to ensure they meet performance and safety requirements
- Streamline the production process
- Determine whether new machines are needed or whether overtime work is necessary
- Fix any production problems
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Strong academic background with a Bachelor’s degree in business, Engineering or related field
- Certification in TPM
- 5+ years of experience working with the implementation and oversight of TPM initiatives in a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in maintenance of machines
- Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, Time Management.
- Proven ability to make sound, data-driven decisions
- Good understanding of Lean/Continuous Improvement Methodologies
- Proven experience in setting up and leading implementation of TPM strategy, framework and execution
All applications should be done on or before close of business 17TH August 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted