Candidates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in multinational
/ Global Elevator Company would have a distinct advantage. He/she Must have
a valid passport.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through quality of service.
- Responsible for accurate and real time back reporting of work performed.
- Accountable for maintaining excellent relationships with customers.
- Accountable for equipment safety and performance.
- Managing the site environment during service operations.
- Identifying site risk & communicate them to his supervisor.
- Responsible for safe working practices & carrying out the operations.
- Effectively planning workload, in conjunction with the service supervisor.
- Raising sales lead to his supervisor.
- Keeping the service tooling, van, instruments, etc safe, maintained and in good condition.
- Must have a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ working in a multinational / global company.
- Must have experience in the servicing and maintenance of elevators.
- Must have good knowledge of IT systems.
- Ability to work alone and within a team.
- Must have a valid travel passport.
- Must have electrical, mechanical and electronic skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of products, power and hand tools to complete required service.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Open depending on individual skills and experience + Accommodation, Transport, Medical and Every year vacation with Air Ticket allowance.
Job Category: Junior Level.
Job Location: Qatar, UAE.
Deadline: 30th July 2019.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but
unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not
hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this
occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so
please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your
skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***