The maintenance supervisor is responsible for the daily activities of the maintenance department in assigned area(s) to ensure the safe, effective, efficient, continuous facility operation through maintenance and repair of assigned facilities and equipment.
1. Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc)
2. Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical systems.
3. Knowledge of operation and maintenance of HVAC systems (Chillers, Fan coil units, Split units)
4. Knowledge of health & safety, energy management best practices and regulations.
5. Excellent planning & leadership abilities.
6. An eye for detail.
7. Computer savvy.
8. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
1. Inspecting the hotel facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance.
2. Preparing daily, weekly maintenance schedules and allocates work.
3. Recruiting, supervising and training maintenance technicians.
4. Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance.
5. Monitor inventory of materials and equipment.
6. Participate in coordination of projects (e.g renovations)
7. Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
8. Minimum five years experience.