The Massage Therapist will consult with guests to screen them for
underlying conditions, and to assist with selecting appropriate
services. He/she will assist guests with inquiries and explain treatments
and packages in a courteous manner. It is a legal requirement
that all workers MUST undergo medical
examination I.e. HIV, syphilis, TB, Hepatitis and Yellow fever.
- Ensuring clean, safe and well-organized spa facility.
- Setting up spa and workstations and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Providing massage services listed in brochure.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules and regulations.
- At least 2 years’ work experience as a massage therapist.
- Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point, sports and deep tissue massage.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable with performing massages on diverse clients.
- Must have a valid good conduct certificate (less than 6 months old)
- Must have a valid travel passport
- Must have a clean bill of health
- Must be willing to work in arduous conditions; heat & humidity.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 80,000 – 100,000/= (Approx. 800 – 1000 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Diploma Certificate.
Location: Kuwait, Oman.
Deadline: 4th October 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but
unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not
hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this
occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so
please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your
skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***