Position: Management Accountant (For a Flower Company)
Employer: A Leading growers and exporters of fresh cut flowers
Ref No: SGK-MA-12-2018
Job Category: Supervisory
Town: Mt. Kenya Region
Bachelor's Degree in Commerce/Finance/Business/Economics from a recognized university. Qualified Certified Public Accountant (CPA, CMA, ACCA)
At least 3 years working experience in a similar position in a busy accounting enviroment.
Those with Agriculture Industry sector experience will have an added advantage.
Management Accountant main roles includes:-
- To prepare, develop and analyze financial information so that the management can make well-informed decisions, leading to cost control, growth and profitability.
- To establish and maintain financial policies, as well as provide a high-quality support service by liaising with management colleagues on all aspects of finance.
- Provide management and various departments with detailed reports for use in making business decisions and controlling expenditures.
Other detailed roles includes:-
- Undertake monthly
budgetary review to identify variances, determine their causes and report
to management/budget holders.
Finance Manager in the annual budget process by engaging with budget
holders to deliver budgets within targets. Develop a process that collects
the budgets from the business along with the bottom up drivers that
support the budget for each department/Cost center.
actual monthly production costs and overheads and prepare Cost Centre
allocation reports, determine cost price and gross margins of each product.
- Support the Finance Manager in the
preparation of management accounts to support HO reporting and prepare
other financial reports that may be requested by management from time to
product costing activities including calculating, reviewing and analyzing
labor hours, overhead costs and allocations, production rates, raw material
costs and growing process changes.
on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions.
cost analysis to ensure proper costing for all imported products.
of stock movement/levels at any given time.
- Support the Finance Manager to carry out project costing as needed (Capital Budgeting for new projects).
Salary: Kshs. 80,000 - 100,000 + Company housing facility and other benefits