- Coordinate financial reporting at regular intervals in caseware reporting tools.
- Monitoring costs including setting up standard costs and comparing variances with actual costs
- Ensuring short and long terms cash flow forecasts
- Preparing management accounts reports as per periodic schedules agreed
- Reconciling control accounts in line with the agreed standard operating procedures
- Maintenance of fixed Assets Register
- Other relevant duties assigned.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting/ Finance).
- Professional qualification of CPA(K) a must.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in management account reporting in manufacturing and trading environments. Agricultural sector experience preferable.
- High levels of integrity, strong management skills and analytical skills
- Knowledge on operations of ERP systems is essential.
- Demonstrate knowledge of using Caseware