A client is looking to start a graduate trainees’ program in all of their human resource department. The future managers should be intelligent, inquisitive and fast learners who are passionate about growing their careers.
- A first University Degree in any human resource is a must
- Fresh graduates are preferred
- A high degree of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility and a self-motivating approach
- Good team working skills
- Ability to think analytically, to apply skills and knowledge in new contexts, and to problem solve by thinking beyond traditional solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through oral and presentational skills as well as excellent writing skills and an aptitude for producing complex reports
- Resilience and adaptability to work effectively in new environments and with a diverse range of people at different levels of the organization
- Ability to acquire the requisite professional and technical skills to develop into a successful manager and leader.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Able to at all times maintain a good sense dress, grooming and modern corporate etiquette
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer Proficiency
- Very creative and initiative
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.