- Actively support the Quality Improvement Process.
- Assume responsibility of daily operation of all assigned outlets.
- Assist in working toward positive financial results.
- Assist in ensuring that scheduling functions are performed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Assist in maintaining a highly motivated and well-trained staff.
- In-charge for tracking GSS& strategies to reduce complaint.
- Responsible for inventory of beverage stock. So the restaurant don’t have less items.
- Make schedule for equipment maintenance and follow up with checklist.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
- Monitoring Open and close Checklists.
- Initiate guest interaction through seeking and soliciting feedback from guests.
- Train, maintain and enforce all Hotel service standards using records, menus and appropriate reference materials on a weekly basis.
- Check & Execute revenue and control procedures on shift.
- Handle daily associate relations (e.g., scheduling, time adjustments).
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests.
- Hold daily staff briefing/grille as per Hotel Standards.
- Gather and implement all proper tools for running shift, (e.g., schedules, floor plans, reservations, checks).
- Find solutions for problems such as call outs, last minute bookings or any other daily problems that may arise.
- During shift, ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving,
- Diploma in food production and beverage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Banqueting and marketing is an added advantage.