- Set up, head and manage the local operation for an entity involved in field survey in Kenya. Role may be expanded to include other African countries.
- Plan, recruit and manage multiple subcontractors and field agents who will do door to door field survey.
- Maintain liaison with them, monitor their activities, physically visit their operations, follow up on their progress, ensure their compliance, delivery, deadline and quality.
- Report to overseas head office.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and a good manager.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Good English – both speaking and writing.
- Willing and able to travel across Kenya and if needed to other African countries, to remote rural and urban parts
- Knowledge of geography and tribes
- Minimum Bachelors degree in any discipline.
- Proficiency in computer usage and basic IT matters
Working in Army / Market Research or Field Survey Company / NGOs with nationwide presence, involved in distribution or marketing or national logistics would be added advantage but NOT mandatory.
Please apply ONLINE by 15 January 2019.