Company: Techsavanna Company Ltd, Nairobi.
Reports to: Senior Manager – Service Management & Operational Excellence
Role Description: Reporting to the Senior Manager – Service Management & Operational Excellence, the position holder will be responsible for reporting on the performance of all the defined operational processes for Technology Departments and driving process compliance through engagements with the respective service owners.
- Work with managers to interpret data provided in reports; clarify data and respond to additional requests for information
- Review current reports and present recommendations on alternative and/or incremental automated reports to improve visibility, efficiency, cost improvement, workflow management and communication
- Develop new reports and modifying existing reports, both proactively and in response to client request; or to improve operational efficiencies
- Create and maintain databases and management reports, interpreting data and identifying trends for managers
- Improve measurement and visibility of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly operations performance metrics in a timely manner with data integrity
- Have an overall passion for technology
- Finding creative and innovative ways to solving problems
- Candidate must be thorough and give attention to detail
- Good business writing and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking and the ability to break down the components but still be able to see the bigger picture.
- Customer focused and the ability to build working relationships quickly.
- Achievement driven and delivery focused while maintaining the required quality.
- Contribute to team success by motivating others.
- Candidate should demonstrate the ability to plan and manage a multitude of tasks.
Role Requirement and Experience
- Degree in IT or Computer Science or Telecommunications or Technical Related Field;
- With at least 3-5 years’ experience in IT or GSM related role
- A working understanding of Data Analytics
- Experience in Process Governance especially using ITIL Framework
- Attention to details and analytical thinking
- Excellent people management skills
- Certifications – ITIL Foundation; ITIL Intermediate courses and Data Analytics; Software Development or Network related certifications
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Solid technical knowledge of varying databases, data analysis and data repository technologies
- Strong technical knowledge and experience related to data integration and reporting
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.