Position: Manager -Salon, Spa & Barber Shop (For a Salon in Upper Market area)
Employer: A busy Salon, Spa & Barber Shop business
Ref no: SGK-MANAGER_SS&BS-10-2019
Job category: Management
Diploma in hospitality and or business management.
At least 3 years’ experience in running a successful Salon, Spa & Barber shop
Reporting to the Directors, Salon, Spa & Barber Shop Manager will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Lead the day to day operations and manage a team of beauticians, hairdressers and barbers ensuring all standards are followed.
- In charge of running the profitability, customer satisfaction and the skills of your team members.
- Manage employee-related responsibilities including the hiring, training and supervision of staff; Inform staff of job responsibilities & performance expectations with periodic reviews. Training of staff to include use of tools, equipment, products and portions management.
- Administrative duties such as recordkeeping, conducting promotional campaigns, maintaining stock inventories and payroll management.
- In charge of client service and standards. Ensure that customer service protocol is respected and that complaints are handled appropriately.
- Manage all systems i.e. appointments, employee schedules, policy & procedures, machines, tools, inventory/products and uniforms.
- Develop customer relationships and measure customer satisfaction.
- Establish & manage spa budgets and financial goals. Generate monthly productivity reports and review expenditures to ensure they are in keeping within each budget.
Expected Salary:- Kshs. 40,000 - 50,000