Our clients a fast-growing bakery is looking to employ an innovative marketer ready to take on a challenge. They are a high-quality bakery keen to curve out a niche as the best bakery in Kenya by offering top quality products and wonderful customer experience. The ideal candidate can translate the brand’s vision into a marketing plan that meets the needs of their target market. You will market the company and its products, supervise outlet sales staff, offer support to corporate customers and assist in managing the office.
The Person: You are enterprising, a go-getter, creative, a people-person, keen to detail, a good problem solver and organized. You have at least (5) five years’ marketing experience part of which should be in online digital marketing, a bachelor’s degree in marketing, ability to create a multi-channel marketing content strategy and are proficient in Google Analytics. Computer literacy with practical use of MS-Office applications and Excellent time management skills are essential. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position. Knowledge of graphics design software is an added advantage.
Duties & responsibilities:
· Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources.
· Analyses competitor activity and creates a plan for engagement. Suggests to management better ways of growing the business.
· Has eyes on the outlets to monitor attendance, product ordering, display, outlet image and implementation of marketing strategies.
· Conduct regular surveys on customer service, satisfaction, and give improvements/ recommendations on the same.
· Generates leads to grow corporate business and penetrate new markets.
· Event Marketing: Actively source for participation in strategic events geared to promote brand awareness in targeted audience/ platforms.
· Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
· Assist in planning and driving promotions e.g. bread of the month, Seasonal (valentines, Easter, back to school, Christmas).
· Managing SMS platforms and assets such as short codes and alphanumeric IDs.
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
· Provide transparency of campaign effectiveness and marketing activities to the management team. For example, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
· Collaborating with the Branded Content team in obtaining the right content for all digital assets.
· Act as the liaison between customers and the rest of the organization i.e. production, outlets, etc...
· Oversee designing and maintenance of updated marketing materials in the outlets, events, social media platforms etc. including Facebook and Twitter.
Administrative Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and email communications both internally and externally. Responsible for internal company communication.
· Manage the Day-to-day office operations, maintenance, Cleanliness and organization of the office.
· Supervises the steward to maintain high standards of hygiene, cleanliness, tidiness, and safety in the premises (production and offices).
· Provide customer support to third-party customers (corporates) by guiding them in ordering, organizing their orders, and responding to queries.
· Products returns management: Verify physical returns update in CMS and report red flags to management, coordinate collection of the same to charity, coordinate organized issuing to staff.
· Maintain a checklist that ensures that operational requirements are upto date and timely. E.g. licenses, permits, insurance, contracts and timely payment of bills to avoid interruptions of operations.
· Supervise and coordinate the riders to do timely deliveries, top ups, and errands as and when needed.
· Responsible for company facilitation (e.g. staff uniforms and sim cards, coordinating and confirmation of staff meals).
· Responsible for organizing product top-ups to outlets and confirming all outsourced deliveries and errands.
· Administering staff leave days (both sick-leave and occasional days off)
· Create and Maintain an up to date filling system for employees, and other official documents /correspondence.
· Assist in the Recruiting process through administrative work.
· Responsible for employee orientation, development and training logistics and record keeping.
· Managing the digital talent recruitment platform; including analysis that can help guide talent recruitment (posting job advertisements, responding to queries, etc.
· Any other duties assigned by management.