- Prospecting New business for the Institution including planning and managing student recruitment activities.
- Disseminating information regarding the courses and institution at large and handling inquiries.
- Preparing a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Develop, implement and update Marketing Strategy in line with the corporate marketing strategy.
- Lead market research efforts to identify the gaps and viability of current and/ or existing courses.
- Design and implement tactical marketing campaigns on all platforms including social media.
- Develop and manage the Marketing budget.
- Lead in the creation and production of all marketing collateral such as brochures, profiles, reports, merchandise and advertising.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the digital brand strategy.
- Submit monthly reports to management.
- Handle face to face and online inquiries to explain and convince the value of technology trainings
- Grow our social media reach and awareness
- Come up with marketing ideas to grow and reach potential students across Africa
- 3 Years Working experience in a similar position is essential.
- Proven Sales ability
- Experience setting proactive and well researched marketing plans and strategy.
- Excited about helping empower youth in Africa with relevant, useful skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques.
- Technology Savvy
- Experience in marketing learning institutions/college will be an added advantage.
- Current Curriculum Vitae.
- Names and contact information of 3 professional references.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the Republic of Kenya.