• Researching, gathering, and analyzing business data sourced from interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, and literature reviews etc. to guide Management decisions.
• Designing and carrying out social, economic, and marketing surveys, as well as demographic studies to define target markets and their buying habits and preferences, as well as to determine existing and future trends
• Conducting periodic customer satisfaction surveys, internal and external consumer taste panels including preference tests blind tests and triangle tests.
• Using intelligence tools or statistical techniques and software to monitor current customers and to identify new ones.
• Conducting comparative research on marketing strategies.
• Reviewing marketing initiatives to provide advice on procedures and requirements to ensure effectiveness of marketing programs
• Preparing reports on market trends, consumer habits, and outcomes.
1. Analytical skills to understand large amounts of data and information.
2. Communication skills to enhance gathering information, interpreting data, and presentation.
3. Critical-thinking skills to assess all available information to determine best marketing strategies to adopt.
4. Attention to Detail for precise data analysis
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics/Statistics, or Marketing. Fresh graduates (2018-2019) only.
Experience – No prior experience required.