- Analysing the education market landscape and creating insights through reports and suggestions that will drive business growth.
- Conducting and sharing continuous research on relevant customers, education market dynamics, possible competition and trends to feed in-house strategies
- Understanding and expanding target audience in order to maximize on online visibility that can contribute to sales of the company’s products.
- Developing marketing and communications plans and executing them in line with organizations strategic goals.
- Positioning the company’s products and services in ways that resonate with customers and users.
- Communicating with target audiences in a bid to nurture customer relationships as well as run social media channels to enhance audience engagement that would result in business growth.
- Creating marketing materials such as brand sheets, newsletters, news articles among others to be used for online and where necessary offline marketing.
- Coordinating the creation and distribution of marketing and communication contents including printed documents, media advertising, website content, and social media accounts.
- Working with the sales team to identify opportunities for new markets and growth.
- Following up with possible Elewa partner institutions for purposes of establishing and nurturing partnerships.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases in a bid to support sales initiatives of customer acquisition and retention through marketing and communications activities.
- Coordinating the writing of proposals and reports focused on marketing and communications aspects.
- Providing regular and accurate reports and analysis that clearly demonstrates return on investment (ROI) of the various marketing and communication activities.
- Performing any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time and which are related to the achievement of Elewa’s mission and vision.