Main duties and responsibilities:
- Recruit students to agreed set targets; report on the progress of marketing plans and the impact of specific marketing initiatives in terms of increasing recruitment/conversion and enhancing the reputation of the college.
- Use social media channels to recruit and engage with prospective students;
- Support, manage, plan and undertake recruitment activities that will include recruitment fairs, school visits, alumni/college events and any other events leading to successful student recruitments.
- Undertake appropriate follow up actions arising from such visits, working with colleagues to ensure that such activities are successful in terms of raising awareness and increasing enrollments.
- Use the college systems to engage with enquiries and applicants to ensure enrolment.
- To participate in activities to support enquiry handling and conversion.
- Network with career advisors at schools, corporates and relevant individuals to maximize student recruitment and conversion;
- Have excellent knowledge of the college course portfolio and of entry requirements.
- A relevant diploma or degree or equivalent experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in the recruitment of within an educational institution;
- Applicants with digital marketing skills and graphics design skills will be at an added advantage.
Remuneration: Gross KShs 25,000/- plus commissions per month