The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programmes.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities
- Organization and maintenance of marketing calendars and assignments
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Assist in the organization and implementation of online and offline events to include workshops, seminars, webinars.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Manages public relations coordination for press releases and news articles.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Provide administrative support for documents, proposals, invoices, executive summaries and brand presentations
Marketing Assistant Requirement
- Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative and Planning Skills.
- Preferably has a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- At least 2+ years' experience in marketing and media relations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, Excel, web analytics.
- Well organized and self-motivated.