The person will be responsible
for organizing and overseeing the creation of promotional materials and brand
identity for the clients. This will require someone with a creative and
Duties and Responsibilities
- Social Media community management including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Proficient with social media best practice including use of Business Ads Manager,
- Proficient with Google Adwords, SEO and analytics
- Ability to gauge influencers and track conversations
- Ability to analyse engagement and ad KPIs.
- Proficient with execution of small events/marketing activations
- Designs marketing and promotional materials for the company.
- Assists in recruiting and hiring marketing specialists for the department
- Analyses company’s social media and online presence
- Maintains company presence on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook.
- Organizes and oversees promotional events.
- Writes content for Newsletters or magazine ads
- Researches ways to reach a wider consumer base, either online or in print
- Ensures that all promotional materials are aligned with company’s brand identity.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Possesses knowledge of effective marketing strategies.
- Demonstrates strong writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Possesses strong organizational skills.
- Is detail-oriented, exhibits excellent interpersonal skills and capable of creating and maintaining a network of vendors for promotional events.
- Is familiar with publishing programs like Adobe and InDesign.
- Exhibits proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Is capable of thinking creatively and analytically and manages time efficiently.
- Diploma/ Degree in Marketing, Communications.
- 2-3 years of experience working in the marketing and communication sector.