We are seeking to recruit a marketing & Communications Officer, who will spearhead marketing strategies for our growing independent Recruitment Agency, specialising in placing permanent and temporary staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain Employment Agency communications activities – mass media, social media, branding, marketing, and publicity.
- Identifying new avenues for digital marketing;
- Ensure frequent, accurate and timely responses to enquiries made on the digital platforms;
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Identify and employ the best and most cost-effective communication tools in support of the Agency objectives.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with both employers and potential candidates.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Develop marketing proposals for the agency to grow visibility.
- Source for partners (employers).
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Degree in marketing or ICT or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in social media management, communication and/or related fields.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- You have the ability to convince people and negotiate
- Excellent organizational, writing, and presentation skills
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills; deep understanding of business drivers and key results.
- A strong communicator both spoken and written.
- Strong interest in sales and marketing.
- Graphics design (Highly desired, but not required)
- A solid understanding of all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc), particularly in relation to advertising/branding, marketing and customer engagement.