Responsibilities and tasks are:
· Client and industry analysis;
· Market research;
· Partner research and contacts verification;
· Drafting of country and sector reports in English;
· Support in the organization of events and business trips;
· Preparation of business plans and market entry strategies;
· Good knowledge of the East African area.
· At least a 3 year experience in business development or marketing & sales department;
· Degree in economics, finance or political science;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to details and networking abilities
· Excellent time management, decision-making, organizational and problem-solving skills
· Strong team player
· Excellent knowledge of English, a second language between French and Portuguese will be a plus.
Starting retainer Kshs.50,000 (gross) plus commission, after successful probation Kshs.50,000(net) plus commission.
How To Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person
profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please submityour
application enclosing detailed word version of your CV and cover letter by 28th
February 2019. Kindly ensure to put MARKETING
EXECUTIVE as the header of your email.