Reporting to: Business Development Manager
The role encompasses creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities geared towards increasing market share, customer satisfaction, sales revenues and profitability.
Reports to the Business Development Manager
- Plan and execute strategies aimed at influencing customer behavior across new media channels, analyzing client-initiated conversations and advising on appropriate marketing
- Brand position & awareness
- Customer Awareness
- Products development and determine demand for products.
- Identify and develop new markets
- Data analytics & monitoring Market trends
- Overseeing & developing marketing campaigns.
- Digital and online marketing
- Maintaining websites and managing social media ensuring timely and engaging content is optimized for platform used and intended audience
- Monitor and analyze social media trends and their impact on the company brands.
- Source and manage relationships with social monitoring and platform partners to support and develop commercial opportunities
- Ensure the execution of social media campaigns, ensure customer acquisition and support monetization across the company’s portfolio
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
- Collaboration with Content creator, designer and other teams to ensure delivery on time and within strategy requirements
- Creating & proofreading creative copy
- Conducting research and data analysis to identify and define audiences,
- Organizing events and products exhibitions.
- Ensure Media buying is on track and report are accurate in accordance to the Key performance indicators of the Campaign.
- Develop a marketing plan and calendar in line with company budgets
- Develop budget allocation for company’s social media, digital initiatives and online media activities.
- Liaise and oversee the activities of other agencies outsourced to support company deliverables
- Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- Keep track of ROI
- Timely Reporting