Position Reports to: Group Commercial Manager
The Job holder’s duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Managing and liaising with the various agencies and in-house creative for implementation of the marketing strategies to ensure effective delivery of the various marketing projects.
- Event planning, management and sourcing as well as managing the cross-functional implementation of the various plans.
- Brand Identity – Ensure communication and consistency of brand guidelines via departmental brand audits, target customer profiles and documented brand guidelines.
- Maintaining effective internal communication to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of Marketing activities.
- Source & secure sponsorship opportunities to increase brand awareness.
- Developing marketing material that supports the selling process of our products as well as managing the production process.
- Developing various PR & Communication objectives and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Monitor & report on offline Competitor activity.
- Research – Gaining offline insight into customer needs and desires and industry trends to obtain market information by specifying the research needed & implement the research in-house or through selected agencies.
- Maintaining contact with marketing suppliers & vendors to ensure timely delivery of marketing material.
- Custodian of marketing collateral and ensuring stock is up to date and use is monitored effectively.
- Key liaison with Finance on marketing payments and procurement process.
- Data analysis of current customer data for marketing planning purposes.
- Conducting Market Intelligence to determine market requirements for existing and future projects.
- Product marketing strategy development and implementation.
- Key Liaison with sales on leads distribution, event communication, set up and logistics.
- Content Generation for offline marketing and communication material.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and skills
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field
- Have an Administration Background
- Have at least 3 years working experience.
- Effective communication and report writing skills
- Experience in the real estate sector will be an added advantage.