• Generate demand for reproductive health services for the clinics, create awareness of the various family planning options & the primary healthcare services available at the clinic.
• Work together with the Centre Manager and Regional Marketing Coordinator to develop business growth and expansion strategies, implement and deliver sales targets as per plan.
• Develop short term plans & budgets for marketing activities, monitor client conversion progress, and evaluate corporate client performance.
• To recruit referral agents, coordinate & facilitate their activities and ensure they deliver on their targets.
• Distribution of (fliers/posters) and other company marketing materials.
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with consultant doctors and medical fraternity, insurance companies and corporate clients in the region.
• Effectively communicate & promote the Centre’s services, health packages that are beneficial to existing and prospective clients.
• Organize and manage Reproductive health events like health camps, health talks, world contraceptive day celebrations and family planning campaigns among other CSR activities.
• Organize appointments for Centre Manager with key opinion leaders e.g. doctors and corporate clients with regards to outside referrals.
• Attend mandatory monthly performance review meetings at the Centre and make a presentation on progress vs plan.
• Develop a database for referring agents (school heads, campus reps, pharmacies, clinics among others) and continuously update.
• Communicate effectively with clients through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings.
• Strengthen customer service capabilities by developing, updating and enforcing Customer Service standards, procedures and policies within the organization.
• Continuously supervise, train and mentor customer service staff on Customer service best
• Resolve escalated and complex customer issues on-time.
• Build customer relations by interacting with customers on telephone, email, letter or face-to-face.
• Implement and practice the principles of the Quality Management System in daily job activities.
• Deliver regular reports on the company’s performance on customer satisfaction.
• Collection and documentation of all customer feedback obtained through interactions.
• Reviewing team performance regularly against set customer satisfaction goals, to ensure optimal output.
• Must have a Diploma/Degree in Health Care Management, Pharmacy, or Biological Science.
• At least 2 years working experience in Sales, Marketing or Business development in the health care sector.
• Ability to multitask between projects.
• Independent thinker and problem solver.
• Must be Results-focused & Client-centred.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 60,000 – 80,000 (Approx. 600 - 800 USD) depending on skills and experience plus commissions.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Location: Western Region, Kenya
Deadline: 10th April 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***