Beautyclick is looking for a qualified
Marketing Manager to join our team. You will develop and execute a
comprehensive Marketing strategy to increase our sales, traffic, and our brand
awareness. As a Marketing Manager, you should be creative and have innovative
ways of creating and developing content that presents our brand through multiple
channels. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will
generate and execute strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation,
improve customer experience and drive growth.
Content Strategy and Execution 80%:
● Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
● Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
● Produce and publish engaging content in-house monthly aligned with brand consistency
● Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
Align Marketing with Digital Execution:
● Collaborate with the Digital Team, planning weekly and monthly digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
● Collaborate with vendor partners
● Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points to align with content
Social Media Leadership:
● Design social media strategies to achieve growth in key KPIs
● Administer and maintain all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
● Collaborate with Category and Digital teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
● Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
● Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and define targeted consumers insights.
● Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
● Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
● 4 - 5 Years experience in a similar role or from an agency working with industry related clients
● Demonstrable experience with digital marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
● Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
● Experience producing content either photoshoots, videos, etc.
● Very strong MS Office Skills
● Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
● Exceptional initiative and multitasking skills
● Team management skills
● Degree in Marketing or relevant field
● Passionate about the Beauty Business and Marketing
● Very strong creative skills, graphic design and photography skills an asset
● Able to identify new media and trends in Digital Communications
● Able to build and manage a budget
● Good negotiation skills
● Able to prioritize and a good project manager ·
How to apply:
Send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com by Dec 1 2018