The ideal candidate Must have over 5 years working experience in the Financial or Insurance Sectors and have experience in developing and implementing business development strategy.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of marketing strategies for the Company’s brands.
- Coordinate the marketing budget for all brands to ensure the allocation of sufficient funds for successful implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement marketing policies and procedures to ensure adherence to company’s guidelines and quality standards.
- Coordinate the development of marketing plans for the brands to ensure the successful implementation of the marketing strategies for all the brands.
- Initiate and nurture relationships with the Company’s stakeholders to ensure to support the growth of the Company.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities to create synergies between marketing and sales.
- Coordinate channel marketing strategies and activities to enhance the awareness of the brands for increased sales.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of the social media strategies for all the brands to create an online presence of the brands.
- Monitor customer engagement in the social media platforms for all the brands to enhance the customer experience.
- Coordinate the update and marketing of the brands website to enhance visibility and traffic in support of e- commerce and brand awareness.
- Coordinate brand surveys as well as market intelligence and feedback to ensure timely availability of information critical for the development of respective brand strategies.
- Review and submit reports on the implementation of the marketing strategies and work plans to ensure performance of the department is monitored in a timely manner.
- Bachelors’ Degree in a Business-related field from a recognized institution.
- Must have 7 years working experience in the Financial or Insurance Sectors
- Must have experience in developing and implementing business development strategy
- Must have sound knowledge of various marketing principles.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong Information Technology (IT) skills and knowledge of emerging financial, management
- Strategic development and implementation
- Must have ability to use email campaigns, blogs, forums and social media experience to generate leads
- Excellent knowledge in press release preparation, newsletters, emails and Internet marketing
Salary: Monthly Gross ofKsh. 300,000 (Approx. 3,000 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Position Level: Upper - Mid Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 31st May 2019.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***