Position: Marketing Manager (Health Reproductive Social Enterprise Company)
Employer: A Leading Social Enterprise Company dealing with distribution of Reproductive Health products
Ref no: SGK-MM-06-2019
Job category: Management
Bachelors Degree in Marketing or other related field.
- At least 7 years marketing experience with at least 5 years in a managerial position.
- At least 4 years experience managing consumer product marketing activities; additional experience managing health/contraceptive product marketing would be an advantage.
- Previous above the line (ATL), below the line (BTL), and digital media marketing experience is essential.
- Demonstrated experience managing agencies and external marketing partners.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of cutting-edge marketing techniques.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing strategic marketing plans that resulted in business growth.
Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing&executing strategic marketing plans and the promotion of company’s products and brands.
He/She will perform the following duties:-
- Leads the development and effective implementation of marketing and brand plans.
- Leads the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
- Effectively implement marketing plans through all necessary channels, including, but not limited to above-the-line communications, below-the-line communications, and digital/social media.
- Ensures brands and products are well positioned in the market and brand communication effectively reaches target audiences.
- Develops and manages marketing team to implement brand and product marketing and trade strategies, including effective execution of marketing plans.
- Manages external marketing agencies to spearhead exciting and effective campaigns.
- Champions a consumer-centric approach to all activities
- Evaluates the impact of marketing activities in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on ROI, sales increase, brand awareness, etc
- Proposes and manages marketing research projects to generate consumer and market insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Effectively manages marketing budget to ensure maximum return on investment and effective use of resources
- Prepares monthly reviews of all campaigns and activities for presentation to Country Director and other senior managers
Expected Salary:- Kshs. 350,000 - 450,000 plus Company benefits