As a Marketing Manager, you should be creative and have innovative ways of creating and developing content that presents our brand through multiple channels. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate and execute strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Developing new marketing channels or improving existing ones
- Developing or improving tools to increase the productivity of salesforce
- Develop company’s brand awareness
- Conduct specific researches
- Develop and coordinate execution of Marketing strategy
- Monitor results of marketing activities in order to improve lead generation
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for raising the visibility of the Hotel by carrying out an effective marketing and communications plan in order to: attract new cooperate clients across the region and promote the profile of the business as a whole to various target customers
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategic communications and marketing plan for MIS, including collaborating on website development, email marketing, social media and digital content production·
- Managing the stock of all marketing materials i.e. brochures; creating systems to identify when stock needs to be replenished
- Over 5 years' experience in marketing
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is required. A sales and marketing related course will be an added advantage
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly, verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and manage productive relationships with the development team members, public officials, and, and the community
- Creativity, entrepreneurial, and a self-driven attitude towards work, with a sense of humor
- Strong managerial and problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency
- Candidate should ideally have hotel background and be able to operate hotel measurement systems.
- Front office operations added advantage.