REPORTING LINE: Head of Marketing/Chief of Staff
SITE LOCATION: Nairobi, Kenya with frequent local travel to the units
- Planning and co-ordination of the rolling Marketing drives and Barazas
- Collateral management / planning and ordering
- Contribution and support towards role of Surge team in set up of new Markets.
- Management of Marketing assistants, support and co-ordination of their schedules.
- Regular field visits alongside Marketing assistants, Training manager and Training Assistant.
- Monthly meetings with ops to identify areas in need of interventional support/ training/marketing in accordance with targets unmet and reasons why.
- Communication of marketing plan to field staff and HQ.
- Feedback from Markets about any identified issues in the field to relevant Heads of Departments and staff.
- Working in partnership with Ops Manager, Training Manager and HR to deliver end to end success of Upia.
- Assisting Kuza department with Marketing requirements, planning of Kuza Marketing strategy and tailoring requirements to specific partnerships.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Degree from a recognized University
- Field experience in retail and leading high performing teams
- High communications & presentation skills
- Personal Attributes
- IT and Technology literate (ICDL or equivalent)
- Self-starter, problem solver and able to work under minimal supervision
- Able to motivate teams and give developmental feedback
- Strong client service orientation