Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete sales-related and marketing administrative projects for 7 clients (7 Korean companies) with constant and pro-active follow-ups, interactions and initiating with each client.
- Perform market analysis for the clients’ products including product marketability, competitor’s analysis, market segments, distribution channels etc.
- Identify target companies with the collaboration with each client and initiating and leveraging sales opportunities with the existing and prospective customers.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities including making cold-calls, emails, follow-ups, setting-up the initial meetings, follow-up meetings, etc.
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials which includes presentations, articles, brochures, product information, website etc.
- Provide assistance and support to director and the marketing consulting manager for various marketing and administrative assignments.
- Organize/support industry seminars, trade delegation and exhibition
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Conduct research as assigned by manager or director
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Business Administration, Economics, Public Relations or in related field
- 2-3 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exception for the right candidate
- Government relations, public relations, International trade, consulting, project managing or project financing experiences preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili (Korean Speaking/Writing skills preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent organizational and research skills
- Client Oriented Attitude
- Must be eligible to work in the Kenya
- Submit Resume(English) via: email@example.com
- Resume Review: First come, first serve basis
- Interview Schedule: Employer will contact each individual upon receipt of the resume
Reason for Disqualification
- Person prohibited to travel Korea (Republic of)
- Person who has criminal record or convicted crime
- Even when hired, any above subjects are to be found out as fabrication