The Marketing and Student Recruitment Officer will be required to carry out the following responsibilities
- Prospecting New business for the Institution including planning and managing student recruitment activities
- Disseminating information regarding the courses and institution at large and handling inquiries
- Prepare a Marketing Plan to reach potential students across Africa
- Develop, implement and update Marketing Strategy in line with the corporate marketing strategy.
- Lead market research efforts to identify the gaps and viability of current and/ or existing courses.
- Design and implement tactical marketing campaigns on all platforms including social media.
- Develop and manage the Marketing budget.
- Lead in the creation and production of all marketing collateral such as brochures, profiles, reports, merchandise and advertising.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the digital brand strategy.
- Submit monthly reports to management e.g. status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Handle face to face and online inquiries to explain and convince the value of technology training's
- Deliver on Sales Targets e.g. by planning and handling student recruitment activities
- Grow our social media reach and awareness
- Come up with marketing ideas to grow the institution and reach potential students across Africa
- 3 Years Working experience in a Sales and Marketing Role is essential.
- Proven Sales Ability
- Experience setting proactive and well researched marketing plans and strategy
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques.
- Technology Savvy
- Experience working at a College or Academic institution is an asset
- Excited about helping empower youth in Africa with relevant, useful skills
- Current Curriculum Vitae.
- Names and contact information of 3 professional references.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the Republic of Kenya.