Role responsibilities will include the following:
- Oversee food preparation ensuring good quality & tasty meals at all times that all well planned
- Ensure sufficient stocks of food, beverages, consumables and student supplies, checking deliveries ensuring quality goods and taking appropriate action with delivery shortages
- Maintain proper records for both Kitchen and student supplies and prepare relevant reports as may be required
- Ensure proper handling and maintenance of school property held by the kitchen and students.
- Plan and prepare the menu making certain that a balance diet is provided, in liaison with the Head of Kitchen and Head of School
- Exercise care of students attend care meetings where required and support pupils’ emotional and intellectual development as may be directed by the Head of school
- Manage students’ life in the dormitories and ensure discipline, observe order and proper schedule is followed.
- Supervise meal time and bed time
- Oversee general cleanliness across the institution and prepare duty Rota for the students
- In charge of catering service for school visitors and school events.
- Keep constant communication with the Head of School about students affairs
- Report repairs required to the Facility manager in the kitchen, dining and boarding facilities
- Work closely with Teacher on Duty during entertainment and morning sports
- Other related duties as may be allocated by the Head of School
- Experience in handling students/ children especially teenagers
- Genuine and warm demeanor with Students and Bridgan schools staff as a whole.
- Health Certificate and Certificate of Good Conduct
- Organization and Supervisory skills
- Record Keeping and Report Writing Skills
- Store Management and Menu planning
- Counseling and Basic First Aid
- Diploma in the relevant fields