- Maintaining vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Performing tune-ups, brake jobs and other preventative maintenance on vehicles.
- Maintaining vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complain.
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or mechatronics engineering.
- Must have at least 1.5 years’ experience in the automotive industry.
- Must be willing to work on Saturdays.
- Must be willing to commute to Karen.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 60, 000 – 80, 000 (600 – 800 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Job Category: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Location: Karen, Nairobi.
Deadline: 31st August 2019.
We endeavour to make
contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of
applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks
your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean
you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board
and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***