MING Tribe, established on June 6th, 2016, was collectively built by a group of life visionaries with extremely distinct life attitude.
Not only is it the world leading whimsical service and consultancy provider of bespoke experience, but also it is a unique cross social network.
This is a place where dreams come true, and a place where you find your soulmate.
The ones who launched it and the ones who follow it are the winners of life, and the practitioners of soul searching.
They cultivate themselves and cherish the people around them as well as the whole society.
Sailing from Africa, MING Tribe is spreading across the Amazon, the North and South Poles, Greenland, the southern slopes of the Himalayas, the Pangani River, and the International Space Station, and other dream destinations!
Welcome to join MING Tribe to open an extraordinary journey of your life
MING Tribe, WOW WITH YOU.
We are looking for creative media expert who has advance knowledge in editing and design, also perfect in photography.
The target is to visually present information in a unified and high-quality manner.
Join MING Tribe
Start an adventure
1. Video editing of all kinds of forms
2. Video shooting and photo shooting of clients, company events and any other circumstances required
3. Join creative team and produce exceptional content
4. Digital retouching and image editing
5. Setting up and manage photographic equipment of company
6. Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
7. Responsible for website, picture design & typesetting for company branding, promotion in the integrated platform
8. Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing and products design projects
9. Building and maintaining archive of all design assets
10. Design/update artwork for print material required e.g. flyers, brochures, posters, newsletters, information packs etc.
11. Keeping up to date with recent technologies and software developments
12. Creating products image that makes it user friendly, effective and appealing
13. Advise on best practices and optimization throughout design projects
14. Implement feedback and changes when appropriate
15. To design and produce the letter press materials of the company Logo as the company branding culture and production features
16. To be aware of brand development extension series of designs
1. Impeccable attention to details
2. Photography and photo editing skills
3. Video editing skills
4. Passion for visual design and learning new methods of designing for digital experiences.
5. Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects
6. Analytical skills
7. Have an eye for details
8. Creative and innovative planner
9. Applicants portfolio
10. Must have at least 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Bachelor’s Degree in editing, photography, graphic design, visual design or a related field from a recognized institution