Reporting Supervisor: MEDICAL TEAM LEADER
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Clinical officer has to be well equipped with the latest trends and technologies used.
- Expert in analyzing actual and fake treatments claims.
- Expert in drafting the process in and out.
- Smart in tackling various types of clients.
- Clinical officer has to be the one and only stop for whole process execution for clients.
- Clinical officer is incumbent for the billing, filing, updating and processing of medical claims related to patient diagnoses, treatments and medications.
- Process Company’s response to claims.
- Regular liaison with insurers, loss adjusters/appointed experts.
- Utilizing new Claims repository.
- Perform data entry and processing.
- Formulate objectives and processes.
- Monitoring inventory records.
- Supervising the educational material provided to patients by clinical officer.
- Evaluating the Preparation and delivery of claims presentations by clinical officer.
- Provide cover for colleagues in their absence, ensuring that the handling of their claims is kept up to date.Liaising with other healthcare personnel for efficient delivery of patient care.
- Treating or referring them to respective specialists.
- Responding to mails, calls, and medical related queries on social media platform.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS - 100%
- Diploma clinical medicine and surgery/community health.
- Registered and licensed by the relevant medical body.
- Experience 2 years and above experience in relevant medical field & Hospital Administration
- Computer literacy
- Decision making
- Ability to learn
- Morally upright
- Clear communication
- Attentive listening
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Knowledge about products and services
- English (Preferred)Swahili